“The secret of success is the consistency to pursue.” -Harry F. Banks. How true and important are the entrepreneurship quotes of this kind for every person and company? Perseverance and consistency bridge the gap between success and failure. We have decided to dedicate this post to the hospitality entrepreneurs through 8 entrepreneurship quotes.
These quotes are intended to focus on achieving business excellence. Our earlier post on motivational hospitality quotes has already covered some excellent hospitality quotes. We thus focus on quotes that speak volume about excellence and business success. what do they mean to success and business excellence?
All of these quotes can be inspirational and moving towards someone looking for success and excellence in business. Who would not like to have a little share of motivation? We all get tired on our entrepreneurial journey and these motivating quotes rejuvenate us.
Let’s get started with these amazing entrepreneurship quotes.
To succeed as an entrepreneur in any industry, the quote below might prove a point.
1.“Winners never quit and quitters never win.” Vince Lombardi
You would never know when your time is right. So never ever quit. Just stay focused on your entrepreneurial journey. This is most important for hospitality entrepreneurs in particular when the expectations of the customer are changing continuously making it more difficult to move forward.
Just stay there on the track. Time will come and fetch you from the entrepreneurial track. As Anna Wintour, editor in chief of Vogue magazine once said :
2. “It’s always about timing. If it’s too soon, no one understands it. If it’s too late, everyone’s forgotten.
Anna makes a valid point here. To build a business of your own, you need to hit the right timing. To improve an existing business, timing gets even more important. If we speak about employees within organisations, timing is even more crucial.
An article in Forbes highlights 15 powerful quotes on success that all entrepreneurs must live by. So to get a competitive advantage either for your own hospitality business or to excel within current settings, ask yourself these questions.
- Is this something the world needs today?
- Would the world become a better place if this business existed?
- How can I achieve my dreams and get where I want to go with this business idea?
If the answers are clear to you then you may have the perfect idea for you to get started.
3. “Every time you state what you want or believe, you’re the first to hear it. It’s a message to both you and others about what you think is possible. Don’t put a ceiling on yourself.” Oprah Winfrey
For a plethora of reasons, working in a cubicle or windowless office building for a designated 8 hours per day can take a toll on you.
For anyone who has done it or is doing it now, perhaps you will agree that working a routine 9 to 5 job can be excruciatingly exhausting. For hospitality professionals, the hours are even longer and working in the hospitality industry can even be more exhausting.
4. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.” Steve Jobs
There is also often a perpetual lack of passion and fulfilment in what you are doing if you can’t predict your future with the position you hold in your company.
Steve Jobs is synonymous to creativity and innovation. The hospitality industry’s growth is driven by regular hospitality innovation mostly backed by technology.
If the hospitality industry trends in 2020 and beyond is to be considered, the growth of the hospitality industry is set to depend further on technological innovation.
So, hospitality entrepreneurs must take a cue from this amazing success quote by Steve Jobs.
5. “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” Peter Drucker
Entrepreneurship has the potential to lighten a fire beneath you. It helps people to live life as an example.
It can also to give you great satisfaction in what you are doing. After all, you can create a business model based on a strategy you believe in and create a product or service that you feel connected with.
6. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” Mark Twain
Heavy and thoughtful consideration that is required can come with feelings of fear and doubt.
Starting your own hospitality business, yes, can absolutely bring success and satisfaction, but will also need persistence as consistent challenges await that requires hard work.
7. “There is only one success – to be able to spend your life in your own way.” Christopher Morley
Nonetheless, there is no better time than now to feed the passion that you have to create your own business and to dive into entrepreneurship.
And the best way to start, I think, is to focus your attention towards these inspirational quotes. they will get the desired adrenaline rush for you.
8. “Entrepreneurship is living a few years of your life like most people won’t so you can spend the rest of your life like most people can’t.” Anonymous
The above covers a key point or brushing off initial failures as roadblocks are set to come up. It’s crucial to keep moving for the solace that you are set to achieve when you become what you want to become.
There is more motivation through various articles related to the hospitality industry on this portal. If you need to get a few more dose of this medicine, please make your way to the homepage and search through the search box.
Entrepreneurship is all about succeeding the right way in the right spirits.
Hope these motivational entrepreneurship quotes to ignite the fire in the belly of all our hospitality superstars reading this content piece. Hope to find you all successful and happy in the hospitality business arena. We wish you every luck and success in your entrepreneurial journey.