This article takes you through a visual tour of first Waldorf Astoria that opened in the Middle East. Waldorf Astoria RAK is a delight to visitors. It is this delight that we want to display in this post.
So, read on for the details and amazing pictures of this iconic hotel in Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates.
First Waldorf Astoria in the Middle East and south-east Asia found its home in Ras Al Khaimah (RAK), United Arab Emirates (UAE). Waldorf Astoria RAK is indeed an excellent addition to this iconic brand.
Waldorf Astoria RAK is indeed an excellent addition to this iconic brand.
Waldorf Astoria is an upscale luxury brand of Hilton Worldwide. Waldorf Astoria Hotels take pride in its tradition, culture and ‘The Clock’ among many other things that would leave hospitality industry professionals and travellers mesmerised.
Hilton Worldwide is on our list of Best Hospitality Companies in Dubai.
Waldorf Astoria RAK is also believed to be one of the best employers and a place to be for tourists, business travellers and hospitality professionals.
Do you want to know why Waldorf Astoria RAK is a treat for all involved and the Hospitality industry?
Let’s begin with a picture of the Hotel. Have a look.
Image courtesy- Waldorf Astoria RAK ( Official Website )
Isn’t it an exquisite hotel property?
The clock that is very much part of Waldorf Astoria architecture in all properties was first built in 1893 as a tribute to lady liberty and has been replicated in all properties.
Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah opened up for its customers in August 2013.
It was a grand affair and so was the hotel which could have been a 1000 room property but preferred a few less than 350 rooms.
It was special and so it is now with one of the most spacious rooms in the Middle East, let alone UAE.
About Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah
Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah is an ideal getaway for luxury seekers and a place to be for all business travellers.
It has excellent convention centres which make it an all-inclusive resort.
Here we have a few facts about this extensively sized resort.
Let’s have a look at few of the salient features of Waldorf Astoria RAK.
- The hotel is located on a beachfront and is only 50 minutes drive from Dubai.
- 18-hole golf course with an astounding view surrounded by desert, mountains and sea.
- Tennis court apart from the golf course
- Over 300 meters of private white sand beach
- Several sporting activities including water sports
- Spa, Gym and a Kids Club
- 9 food outlets, fine dining restaurants, cafes and bars
- Four meeting rooms, a boardroom and the Convention Centre
- Features 346 guest rooms and suites, all with WiFi and HD plasma TVs and an experience of a lifetime.
If you are still with us seeking more of this fantastic property, we are not going to disappoint you.
Here are a few pictures of this iconic hotel of Ras Al Khaimah.
Waldorf Astoria RAK in pictures
Waldorf Astoria is gaining good ground in the hospitality industry of the UAE.
Waldorf Astoria Palm Jumeirah is already a gem of the hotel industry in Dubai and another Waldorf Astoria in Dubai opened in 2019 in the Financial centre.
Now, Let’s have a look at a few amazing pictures of Waldorf Astoria RAK.
All image courtesy official website of Waldorf Astoria.
The Peacock Alley- Part of the Reception area
Spacious 84 Sq Metres King Bedroom Sea View- Waldorf Astoria RAK
Lexington Grill- The classic Steakhouse at Waldorf Astoria
The opening of the first Waldorf Astoria of Middle East
It was a thrilling journey to have one of the best resort hotels of UAE opened, mention key pre-opening members.
Once the hotel was about to be opened, the whole team could not be happier.
Here is a picture shared by a member of the pre-opening team of the happy times when Waldorf Astoria RAK was about to be opened.
From the signing of the contract with the royalties by Hilton Worldwide to converting the Palace to one of the best hotels in the area was not an easy task.
It was the team that made it possible and the fact is that a lot of the members of the pre-opening team are still the happiness ambassadors of Waldorf Astoria RAK and still work here.
Waldorf Astoria Service experience
Waldorf Astoria is luxury unparalleled. It takes pride in the service it provides to all its customers.
It is important to mention how Waldorf Astoria is different from the rest.
It’s Luxury redefined for sure.
Waldorf Astoria has 3 golden rules to treat all its customers.
1. True Waldorf Service Welcome- A concierge is pre-assigned who takes care of all the requirements of guests and makes sure the guest has an experience of a lifetime. How good it is to know that there is someone waiting for you who knows all about your comforts and discomforts.
2. True Waldorf Service Experience- The guest is a VIP. Yes, all guests are VIP. At Waldorf Astoria, you get to feel this at every place. May it be during check-in or throughout the stay. The concierge desk and local support are stellar to make sure that you are having a gala time even when you are outdoors.
3. True Waldorf Service invitation to return- This is the parting experience and when the experience and welcome have been warm, Waldorf service ensures that all the belongings are taken care of including packing, transportation etc. through the personal concierge service. Moreover, there is a surprise gift that ensures the guest has fond Waldorf memories even after they leave.
This is not all. There is much more to Waldorf than its excellent service, super architecture and boutique experience even in the humongous hotels.
Working at Waldorf Astoria RAK
The Hotel has an excellent training scheme in place for all its candidates and has one of the best salaries on offer in the area.
All its staff members are having facilities like Gym, a multi-cuisine restaurant in accommodation building, transportation to and from the hotel and the Waldorf Astoria experience.
The jobs vacancies at all Waldorf Astoria are displayed at the centralised Hilton Worldwide Job section.
As the Waldorf Astoria operates under the Hilton Worldwide umbrella, candidates have doors open to work anywhere around the globe and with a cosmopolitan workforce.
We spoke to a lot of candidates working already in Waldorf Astoria RAK and most of them have had an excellent experience.
We will soon be updating this section with the pictures and wonderful comments shared by Waldorf Astoria RAK Employees.