Website Business and Hotel Management School (B.H.M.S)
Fees: Approximately CHF 33,500 (all inclusive)
Course Duration – 1 Year
The course consists of 2 semesters. Semester 1 is core academics and is carried on at the Lucerne campus of B.H.M.S Semester 2 is a paid internship arranged by the institute preferably at one of the reputed hospitality employers in Switzerland or in one of the top hospitality companies abroad.
Major subject areas covered are: Introduction to Hospitality and Tourism Corporate Social Responsibility Business Analysis Human Resource Management Food and Beverage Service Food and Beverage Operations Various elective modules (kindly visit the course page for details)
A paid internship of 4-6 months is an integral and indispensable part of the postgraduate diploma course in hospitality management. The B.H.M.S. Postgraduate Diploma in Hospitality Management program is specifically designed for three target audiences:
- Young adults holding associate degree qualifications and significant work experience of 2-3 years and who wish to update their qualifications.
- People looking for a management career in the hospitality industry who are degree holders in other fields, with lower English ability, who wish to undertake a foundation program to prepare them for the M.Sc. in International Hospitality Business Management program
- People looking for a management career in the hospitality industry who are degree holders in other fields and want to make a career move into the international hotel and hospitality industry.
- An associate degree or equivalent is a must to be able to be eligible for this course.
- English is the course language and all prospective students need to show their level of English communication. The minimum requirement is IELTS 5.0.
For other enquiries related to course eligibility or application procedure, please visit the course page given in the top section box of this course page. Contact the admissions office or the international admissions team to get further details.
B.H.M.S. is one of the world’s leading hospitality schools, located in the heart of Lucerne, a vibrant and beautiful city in Switzerland. In the heart of Lucerne city, B.H.M.S. offers a great campus location to its students with easy access to cafés, supermarkets, bars, shops, and restaurants and additional 24-hour front desk security.
State-of-the-art facilities along with a well-experienced faculty and a well-integrated student and alumni network make this institute an ideal place to study and experience Swiss hospitality.
Check out the official video below about the study experience at the BHMS.
B.H.M.S. has a partnership agreement with The Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen in the UK for granting a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Hotel & Hospitality Management in Switzerland and a Master degree in hospitality business management.
Along with RBU, B.H.M.S also has various other international affiliations and university collaborations.