• Master Degree
  • Country: UK
  • City: Bulle (Switzerland), London (UK)

Website Glion Institute of Higher Education

Fees: CHF 46000 / GBP 31000 in London (Tuition only)

Course Duration- 2 Semesters plus a paid internship


This extremely prestigious Master’s Degree in International Hospitality Business by Glion is delivered both in Switzerland and its London campus.

If you would like to find yourself building a career in one of the most prestigious hotel chains, then this course has all that it takes to build that high-flying career in the hospitality industry.

If you are looking to change your career to be a part of the hospitality industry or would like to give your existing hospitality career the management push, this course is the right choice for you. 54% of the participants of this master’s degree course at the Glion institute of higher education are career changers while the remaining 46% are career developers from within the hospitality industry.


Course Overview

Key facts of this MSc course in the International hospitality business are:

  1. Covered in 2 semesters.
  2. Includes a paid internship arranged and guided by the institute.
  3. Two intakes for this course are in February and September each year.


Let’s introduce you to the Master’s Degree programme at the Glion institute through this official introductory video of the course. Have a look to know what you can expect out of this course.




Course Structure


The course is completed in 2 semesters of studies followed by 6-month long internship.

You are also expected to complete a business research project as agreed with the tutor during the internship.

Given below are the key subject areas that you would be covering during the two semesters of studies on campus in Switzerland or in the UK (choice of campus to be mentioned during admissions).

• Managing Hospitality and Luxury Operations

• International Hospitality and Service Marketing

• Managerial Accounting and Financial Analysis

• Revenue Management and Digital Distribution Strategy

• Leadership and Intercultural Management

• Hospitality Business Strategies and Innovation

• International Human Resources Management

• Hospitality Corporate Finance

• Business Research Methods

• Project Management Methods

• Advanced Revenue and Demand Management

• Digital Transformation and Data Analytics

A business field trip to a European city is also a part of the course during the two semesters.

The internship is arranged by the Glion institute at one of the top hospitality employers in the country or abroad. Every student is expected to have decided on the topic of the business research project which needs to be undertaken individually during the internship.


Admission Guidelines


To be eligible for this course of MSc in International Hospitality Business, you must be a graduate preferably from hotel management, events or tourism subject areas.

If you are from a different field and want to change your career in hospitality, you might need to take a hospitality foundation course.

Please get in touch with the admissions office for clarification on the same. English language requirement (IELTS 6) All education transcripts, and passport copies must be submitted along with a duly filled application form.

Please apply well in advance to leave ample time for admissions and visa processing (for international applicants). Kindly use the information and website link in the top snapshot for further details and to get in touch with the admissions office of Glion.


About Glion Institute of Higher Education


Glion is ranked among the top institutions for employer reputation for hospitality & leisure management (QS World University Rankings).

The institute has campuses in Switzerland and London.

Part of Sommet Education, Glion is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (formerly the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education of the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc.).

Glion Institute of Higher Education has been offering the renowned quality of Swiss hospitality education since 1962. It has gained recognition as one of the topmost hotel management schools in the world.

At Glion, You will be taught by leading professionals. The below video explains the journey of a student at Glion in a nutshell. Have a look!


Located on a scenic campus in Switzerland and other global locations, you’ll get to see the world by studying at this institute.

By studying at Glion, you would also get an opportunity to work with a range of cultures in some of the globe’s most stunning locations. On completing this BBA course in hospitality, you will also become part of our alumni network, a community of over 15,000 graduates that stretches across the globe.