Website Oxford School of Hospitality Management
Fees: GBP 14880 per year approximately (International Candidates)
Course Duration- 1 year (2 Years with 1 year Supervised Paid internship)
- Oxford Brookes University through its Oxford School of Hospitality Management has been regularly ranked among the Top Hospitality management schools in the world.
- It has been ranked in the Top 10 by the prestigious Complete University Guide hospitality ranking in 2020 (2019).
- Special Mentorship programme connects all graduates to senior members to mentor young graduates in career development.
- Part-time work is allowed to support some part of your living expenses.
- The sandwich programme allows participants one year of supervised training or paid placements at an additional cost of approximately GBP 4400.
- Minimum second class Honours degree (2:2) in hotel/tourism/ hospitality and a minimum of 6 months experience is required to get enrolled for this course.
This course of International Hotel and Tourism manager equip the candidates to understand the ecosystem of the hospitality industry.
Pre-masters course is required in case the candidate fails to meet the eligibility criterion of English.
You are expected to have covered the major subjects related to the hotel management in your honours course at the degree level. Whole a refresher is provided but the major focus is provided towards people management, financial management, managing culture and leadership.
The below image covers what students can expect while pursuing MSc in International Hotel and Tourism at the Oxford Brookes University.
Have a look!
About the University, Career options and more
Oxford Brookes University is located in one of the education hubs of the United Kingdom. It also enjoys proximity to London which is known as the business capital of the world.
The University is extremely reputed and enjoys amazing rapport with lots of employers that include some of the best hotels, Cruises, aviation companies, travel firms, startups and more.
Graduates successfully completing this course of International Hotel and Tourism Management can expect to get into supervisory and managerial role directly.
The career support team helps graduates to find the right job in the chosen country and sub-industry of interest.
There are two intakes for this course in September and January each year.
To know more or to apply, please get in touch with the University directly by clicking the Contact us button.