Website INTI International University and Colleges
Fees: Approx. Tuition Fee- RM 26,260
Course duration- 2 years 8 months
This Hotel management diploma takes a hybrid approach towards imparting hotel management education. It inculcates Swiss hospitality techniques and international best practices of work-based learning in the course.
The Diploma in Hotel Management course is delivered through the INTI International University and Colleges in Malaysia. Let’s have a look at a few of the highlights of this course
- Real practical training in international hotels through work-based learning (WBL) programme- Paid internships
- Opportunity to complete the degree by a 1-year top-up programme in Switzerland at the Hotel and Tourism Management Institute
- Lots of field trips, and seminars of industry leaders to provide practical learning
- A mixture of problem-based learning and project-based learning
- The mission is ‘Come as a student, become a Manager
- It is the only Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA) accredited Work-based Learning Hotel Management programme in Sabah
Given below is the structure of the Course: Year 1 is to cover the basics of hotel management and the core modules include but are not limited to:
- Culinary Operations and Management
- English Communication
- Food & Beverage Cost Control
- Food & Beverage Service and Management
- Housekeeping Operations and Management
- Information Technology & Applications
- Another Language
Year 2 is used for more advanced subjects that are followed by 10 months of paid internship as a part of the complete hotel management diploma course.
Here’s what is covered in year 2.
- Events Management
- Front Office Management
- Hotel Law
- Human Resources and more
About the College, Career and More
This hotel management diploma course is delivered at INTI College Sabah. Please visit the website link given in the information box at the top of this course page. This course has three intakes every year in January, April and August.
INTI College Sabah specialises in delivering hospitality and culinary courses.
The campus has training housekeeping rooms, training restaurants, state-of-the-art lecture rooms and facilities, computer labs, sports facilities, a library and more.
There are multiple career opportunities after you graduate from this college. the college has a huge placement network and alumni network which assists candidates long after graduation as well.
INTI enjoys a great reputation among top hotel chains in the world. To know more about the admission criterion, and application forms or to get in touch with a counsellor please use the contact us button.