Website St. Clair College
Fees: CA$ 4000 (Local), CA$ 15,000 (international) / year
Course Duration – 2 years
St. Clair College is an ideal destination to study hospitality in Canada.
This Ontario College diploma in Hospitality – Hotel and Restaurant management sets you up for an excellent career in the hospitality industry.
Know more about this college and course using the website link in the top box which gives you a snapshot of this course.
Also, displayed here is a short video about this course at St. Clair College.
Have a look!
This course sets you up perfectly for a great hospitality career.
St. Clair College has a perfect 100% of providing all candidates, with a job opportunity upon graduation.
This course provides you with an understanding of the hospitality industry, especially the hotel and restaurant industry.
The course is curated to make you industry ready for hotel and hospitality jobs in Canada and across the globe.
Mentioned here are a few of the key highlights of this hospitality diploma course from St. Clair College in Canada.
- The Walt Disney advantage- Students have the opportunity to gain valuable experience and school credits while living, working, and attending classes at Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida.
- Accelerated pathways to degree programs in Canada, Australia, and Ireland.
- Paid internship and employment opportunities in Fairmont resort properties in Western Canada.
- Students of this hospitality diploma course learn and practice food preparation and service in Eatery 101, our student-operated on-campus restaurant serving lunch and dinner.
- Students of this course plan and host the College’s annual food and wine gala.
- Work experience is available at our industry partners’ workplaces or through on-site student “work-integrated learning” programs.
Some of the top course areas covered during the two years of this diploma course are mentioned below.
There are more courses which can be found on the course page along with further details on each of the module areas.
- Intro to Accommodations
- Hospitality Career Development & Placement Preparation
- Introduction to Tourism
- Hospitality Finance
- Hospitality Sales & Marketing
- Introduction to Food & Beverage
- Cuisine and Culture
- Human Resources for Hospitality
- Food & Beverage Management
- Events Planning
- Wine in Hospitality
- Const Control
- Restaurant Management
- Room Divisions Management
and various other courses and electives.
A hospitality internship is an integral part of the 3rd semester to ensure that students gain first-hand experience of a real workplace in front of real customers.
About St. Clair College
St. Claire College is a well-known college that has two amazing campuses in Windsor and Chatham in Canada.
Here is what makes St. Clair College in Windsor Canada special for hospitality students.
- The campus houses a full convention centre and is adjacent to a major chain hotel.
- Students will get a chance to visit local wineries, distilleries, breweries, hotels, restaurants, recreational venues, and casinos during the 2-year diploma course.
- You are also guaranteed an amazing campus life experience.
- Career Central is focused on providing ample hospitality employment and internship opportunities for all students.
- Multiple intakes to various hospitality and tourism courses.
- Over 10,000 full-time students and over 120 courses on offer.
- Large 300-seat computer lab with wireless internet, Free printing and 7 meeting rooms for student clubs and project work.
Not only this St. Clair College embraces the very best in a college education – excellence in teaching, applied learning in our state-of-the-art labs, and numerous student support services to help students succeed.