Website Southern Alberta Institute of Technology
Fees: CAD 571 per module
Highlights of the Course:
The course in Food and Beverage leadership is for working professionals who would like to extend their horizons for gaining competitive advantages in the hospitality industry.
This course prepares students to take up leadership courses.
The course is an ongoing course which gives working professionals an option to take individual modules and pace their studies based on their professional preoccupations.
- The Course duration is flexible.
- This Hospitality Certificate Course is for working professionals and is delivered online.
- Participants can opt for one or multiple modules at a time depending on their time commitments.
- It is also regarded as one of the best hotel schools in the world by CEO World Magazine.
- School of Hospitality and Tourism SAIT is the only hotel school in Canada to be ranked regularly among the top 100 in the world by QS World Ranking over the years.
- Fees for both domestic and international students are approximately CAD 471 per course taken by distance learning.
- SAIT is known for its real-world education and innovative curriculum
- Students get the hospitality industry ready through expert guidance, hands-on experience and by utilising state-of-the-art facilities on campus.
- The institute is located in Calgary, Alberta which is ever-growing in the field of hospitality.
and there are many more advantages to being a part of this Food and Beverage Leadership certificate course from the School of Hospitality and Tourism, SAIT.
This course equips hospitality professionals to take up key management decisions and step into the shoes of hospitality leaders while doing the course.
This helps them get into the leadership role and perform at a higher level in the most professional manner.
The participants are further benefitted from the amazing hospitality employer network of SAIT and an extremely well-connected alumni network.
The Hotel School has some of the most decorated and popular hospitality courses in Canada and has an excellent reputation across the globe.
By taking up this online course, hospitality professionals would be able to perform better in the leadership tasks pertaining to:
- Hiring and retaining the best hospitality staff.
- Cost Control and Monitoring supplies
- Applying marketing principles to food and beverage operations
- Project management
and other areas of concern for the Food & Benevarage management and operations. The subjects that can be covered individually are:
- Marketing and Strategic Planning
- Food and Beverage Capstone
- Food and Beverage Management
- Human Resources Management
- Operations Analysis
To know more about the course or to get enrolled in the course, please visit the weblink given in this post or use the contact us button to apply to the course directly.