Website Bond University
Fees: Approx AUD 15,000 per semester
Course Duration – 8 months (2 Semester)
Unique Features of the Diploma Course
- Complete the accelerated Diploma in just 8 months
- Carry your credits to complete an accelerated Bachelor’s Degree programme
- Access to the Bond University state of the Art facility
- Learn Hospitality & Tourism at one of the most popular destinations in Australia and the world
- Enjoy the feature of the extra tutorial only for the diploma students
- Access to the larger Bond University Community and career support plus alumni network
The location of the campus and the reputation of the university make it one of the most popular hotel management courses in Australia for local and international students alike.
*From 2021, this course has been discontinued.
Refer to Diploma in Business which is similar and provides credit for Hospitality Degree in a similar way this diploma used to do.
Course Curriculum and Structure
The diploma course in International Hotel & Tourism Management by Bond University is a uniquely designed accelerated course. The course would suit you whether you are an aspiring hotel manager or an entrepreneur looking to have your venture in the hospitality industry.
As a participant in this diploma course, you can expect to study a mix of compulsory and elective subjects. The course would include and is not limited to the following subjects:
- Introduction to Global Citizenship
- International Food & Beverage Management
- Room Divisions Management
- Leadership and Team dynamics
- Contemporary issues in Hospitality and Tourism Management
and other subjects like marketing, finance, cost control, revenue management etc. Please check the website link given in this post to know more about the course curriculum and assessment methods.
About Bond University, career support and more
Application to the course is through an online application process.
There is no application fee to apply for the courses.
Life at Bond University is unique due to its scenic and state-of-the-art campus and smaller class size. It is easy to know all the classmates and get personal attention from professors and support staff.
So, what’s unique about Bond University students?
They don’t get lost in the crowd.
The personal attention and exposure make them stand out from the crowd. Now for some more facts about Bond University. The University has taken good care of its graduates over the years.
What is even more satisfying is that according to the department of education and training the employers in Australia are most satisfied with Bond University graduates.
Prestigious Time Higher Education ranking features Bond University among the top 20 small universities of the world. Check more about the application process and more about Bond University by visiting the university page in this post or simply by clicking on the Contact us button.