Website Ecole Hoteliere de Lausanne (EHL)
Fees: CHF 36,000 (Fees and Lodging)
Course Duration – 5 Months Full Time
This certificate course is provided by the institute which has been ranked the Global number 1 hospitality institute multiple times in the past years.
The institute has a huge reputation and network with an unparalleled recruiter network.
Let’s have a look at the details here about this extremely reputed certification from EHL, Lausanne, Switzerland. Key Facts about this Culinary and Restaurant Management Certificate:
- The Course includes 25 master classes with experts on campus.
- This highly reputed course is endorsed by Chef of the year 2018, Franck Giovannini. The award has been provided to Chef by the Swiss Edition of Gault and Millau guide.
- This is an ideal short hospitality course for young professionals with a post-secondary degree.
- The course is suited to entrepreneurs aspiring to open their own restaurants or any other food service business.
- The course also has an optional paid internship option at the end of the course.
- Study in the Scenic state-of-the-art campus of EHL in Lausanne, Switzerland.
- Graduates of this course become a part of one of the largest hospitality alumni networks in over 100 countries.
- Get multiple Certificates: Culinary & Restaurant management certificate from EHL, EHL HACCP and Food Safety for the Restaurant Industry Certificate, Sous-vide certifications (with CREA).
- Students get an opportunity to indulge in over 680 hours, of course, online support and group work.
And there is much more to this course. Please visit the course page using the resource link given in the summary box at the top of this course page.
By completing this certification, all students can expect to gain knowledge in the areas mentioned below.
- Culinary operations
- Managing restaurant business
- Cultural awareness of hospitality
- Hospitality skills to run the food & beverage business
and more. The course is an invaluable opportunity for all aspiring food service entrepreneurs and chefs of the future.
About the Institute
Let’s first begin with a short video about this Culinary and Restaurant Management certificate and EHL, the institute.
This 2-minute video explains why this course is for those who would be creating the future of the culinary and hospitality industry in the coming years. EHL is one of the Top Hospitality Schools in the world that also provides several short hospitality training courses like the one mentioned here.
Switzerland is home to several great hotel management schools and EHL has been regarded as one of the most reputed ones. The institute was established in 1893 and has been a quality institute ever since.
It has had a reputation for creating the best hoteliers in the world for decades. While all the short courses offered by Ecole Hoteliere de Lausanne or EHL (as it is popularly known as) are a touch on the expensive side, they provide great career prospects.
To know more about the course, please visit the official website which has also been supplied to this post. To know about the eligibility, and details on intake and admission, please use the contact us button.
This certification course is one of the most reputed ones and if you are one of the aspiring future leaders and entrepreneurs of the industry, this might be a great headstart for you towards your goals.