Website Oxford School of Hospitality Management
Fees: GBP 14000 per year approximately (International Candidates)
Course Duration- 3 Years (4 Years with 1 year paid placement)
- Oxford Brookes University through its Oxford School of Hospitality Management has been regularly ranked among the Top Hospitality management schools in the world.
- It has been ranked in the Top 10 by the prestigious Complete University Guide hospitality ranking in 2020 (2019).
- This BSc (Hons) in International Hospitality Management course can be completed in 3 years or 4 years with a placement year. There is also an option to complete this course part-time in 8 years.
- Special Mentorship programme connects all graduates to senior members to mentor young graduates in career development.
- Collaboration with Top hospitality employers in the UK and in the world.
- Part-time work is allowed to support some part of your living expenses.
Curriculum and Learning
Over the course of 4 years, students can expect to learn every aspect of hospitality management and tourism. In the year 1 foundation for hospitality management is laid using various modules.
Two optional modules need to be selected.
Year 2 is an optional industrial placement which is arranged by the career support team at the Oxford Brookes University.
Year 3 has some more advanced courses related to marketing, customer management, communication, people management, research projects and few other core modules and 2 optional subjects.
Year 4 is all about international hospitality management and leadership development. Two honours module and the optional modules have to be selected out of the list of numerous hospitality management concentrations.
Learning at the Oxford School of Hospitality Management is extremely interactive with a focus on the all-round development of the candidates.
Here’s an image to display what can be expected in terms of learning experience while studying the BSc in International hospitality management at the Oxford Brookes University.
About the University, Career options and more
Oxford Brookes University is located in one of the education hubs of the United Kingdom. It also enjoys proximity to London which is known as the business capital of the world.
The University is extremely reputed and enjoys amazing rapport with lots of employers that include some of the best hotels, Cruises, aviation companies, travel firms, startups and more.
Graduates successfully completing this course of international hospitality management can expect to get into supervisory and managerial role directly. The career support team helps graduates to find the right job in the chosen country and sub-industry of interest.
There is one intake for this course in September each year.
IELTS or equivalent needs to be completed and has to be submitted by all applicants to be eligible for this course after completing a secondary level (A-Level) of studies. Internation language foundation courses in place of English tests are possible.
To know more or to apply, please get in touch with the University directly by clicking the Contact us button.