Website College of Culinary Arts (Johnson & Wales University)
Fees: Approx. US$ 35,000 (per year Tuition)
Bachelor of Science in Culinary Arts from Johnson & Wales University is extremely reputed and valuable.
The College of Culinary Arts at Johnson & Wales University is globally-recognized because they are at the leading edge of 21st-century culinary education.
You won’t just learn to be a great chef at Johnson & Wales University: You’ll learn to change the way the world eats.
The university also has a range of standard, accelerated and weekend associate and bachelor’s degree programs that are as varied as the career interests of the hospitality industry professionals.
So if you want to be in the league of celebrity chefs in the future, good culinary education can be your best first move.
Culinary Arts Degree- Various Options
There are multiple options and routes one can take to a culinary degree from Johnson & Wales University.
- An associate in Science (AS) Degree in Baking & Pastry Arts or Culinary Arts is one of the popular options.
A Bachelor of Science (BS) Degree can be taken through various routes as given below:
Through the College of Hospitality Management; Baking & Pastry Arts:
- Applied Food Science (CLT only)
- Baking & Pastry Arts
- Baking & Pastry Arts and Food Service Management
- Baking & Pastry Arts & Food & Beverage Industry Management
- Food & Beverage Entrepreneurship
Through the College of Hospitality Management; Culinary Arts
- Culinary Arts
- Culinary Arts and Food Service Management
- Culinary Arts and Food & Beverage Industry Management
Through the College of Health & Wellness
- Culinary Nutrition
- Culinary Nutrition 2+2 (CLT only)
- Culinary Science & Product Development
- Dietetics & Applied Nutrition Sustainable Food Systems
Admissions and Eligibility
An online application can be done.
All high school seniors and college graduates are eligible to apply. Application to Hons courses may require candidates to furnish SAT scores.
International applicants would need to provide official transcripts, proof of completion of high school, passport copies, proof of financial capabilities, and English language test score (IELTS or TOEFL)
Kindly get in touch with the admissions office to know more. There is no application fee to apply online to Johnson & Wales University.
About the Johnson & Wales University (JWU)
The College of Culinary Arts at Johnson & Wales University is much more than just a provider of food courses.
Here’s what the college has to say about Culinary Arts. “It’s not just food: it’s business. And art. And science. And nutrition. And medicine. And more.”
As a prospective student at Johnson & Wales University, you have a choice to select from 4 campuses in the USA. These are:
- North Miami
Here are some facts about the Johnson & Wales University in General.
- The University was founded in the year 1914
- The career outcome rate of the University is 96.8%
- The student to faculty ratio across the campuses of the University is 18:1
- Over 90% of students get some sort of grant or financial aid while studying at JWU
- JWU offers a range of courses that includes 80+ majors
- The university has collaborations with reputed employers globally with internship sites in 21 countries
To know about the curriculum and course details of the Bachelor in Science in Culinary Arts, please visit the culinary arts courses section of the University the link to which has been provided in the top snapshot box.
Studying Culinary Arts at JWU, USA is sure to be a rewarding experience and all students get an additional advantage to be a part of the wider and global alumni network of Johnson & Wales University.