Website The Hotel School
Fees: AUD 28,000 Per Year
Course Duration – 3 Years (Includes paid internships)
Course Intakes- start dates are in March, July and November
Australia is becoming a popular destination for hospitality studies.
Highly skilled hospitality workers are in high demand in Australia with the ever-flourishing hospitality and tourism industry. The Hotel School through its highly industry-focused hotel management course has been creating hospitality industry managers and leaders.
Given that Hospitality or Hotel Management is all about being customer-centric while controlling the overall operations profitably, a scientific and practice-based approach to studies is crucial. Let’s have a look at a few of the key facts that make this Bachelor’s degree course special:
- Successful candidates get a hotel management degree from Southern Cross University.
- A minimum of 6 months internship is an integral part of the course.
- Work-integrated learning with partners is provided as an option.
- 2 campuses (in Sydney and Melbourne) for international students and local students can study in 3 campuses that include Brisbane as well.
- Top hospitality employers have partnered with The Hotel School for internships and career opportunities. These include some of the best names in hospitality.
and there are many more reasons to consider studying at The Hotel School in Australia.
The Course Bachelor in Business in Hotel Management has a mixture of core units and electives as stated below.
- 17 Core units to be covered in 3 years
- 3 Electives need to be taken during the course
- 4 Internship modules need to be completed successfully over the course of 3 years
Some of the key modules included in the course are:
- Research for Business and Tourism
- Hotel Operation Management
- Hospitality and Tourism Finance
- Competitive Strategy
- Business Law
- Operation Management
- Accommodation Principles
The unique mix of all the subjects ensures that all students through various theory and practice sessions get a grasp of both macro and microenvironment of the hospitality and tourism industry.
Seminars and workshops are integrated homogenously in the course to make graduates industry ready capable of taking up managerial roles within the hospitality industry.
About The Hotel School, Australia
The Hotel School is affiliated to The Southern Cross University, Australia. Located at 3 prime centres namely Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane, the Hotel School is ideal for hospitality education. Here are the top reasons to pick The Hotel School for your desired centre of hospitality education.
- One of the best employment network- Over 8000 Industry experience opportunity with top hospitality and tourism employers.
- Hotel Management Courses offered at convenient and extremely popular Sydney and Melbourne locations.
- The institute enjoys over 30 years of Academic Excellence.
- Study Abroad Opportunities
- State of the Art facilities
and the list goes on.
Eligibility, admissions & Know more
You would need an IELTS score of 6.0 or equivalent along with completed secondary education certificates to be able to apply for this course.
To know more about the experience, benefits, career opportunities, admission criterion and more please click the Contact us button and fill the form to hear back from the institute. An interview may be required before the final selection.