Website PSB Academy
Fees: S$ 12,900 - S$ 45,000 (depending on number of courses and duration)
Course name- BA (Hons) in Hospitality and Tourism Management (Top-Up) The degree provider is Edinburgh Napier University, United Kingdom and the course location is PSB Academy, Singapore.
Highlights of this course are:
- This course is delivered at the PSB Academy City Campus in Marina Square, Singapore.
- The course can be completed with or without Honours
- With honours, the course can be completed in 20-28 months
- Without honours, the course can be completed in 12-20 months
- Students would be studying 3 modules per trimester
- This is a top-up course for hospitality diploma holders or students with similar qualification
- The course gives you an opportunity to gain insights from the industry experienced experts
- Job placement assistance after graduating from this bachelor degree course in hospitality and tourism
About PSB Academy, Singapore
PSB Academy is a well-known institution in the area providing high-quality education to local and international students alike. Below is a short video about the institute for some visuals on what to expect from this institute, PSB Academy has been conferred with “Best Educational Institute – Singapore” by APAC Insider in 2019 and has also earned 2 consecutive SBR National Business Awards in 2017 and 2018 in the Education category.
This is a peculiar course that allows lateral entry to hospitality students who hold a diploma, higher diploma. Please get in touch with the institute through the given course link at the top box of this course page to know about the eligibility and level. For those looking to get enrolled at Level 8 can expect to study the following before proceeding to the next level of studies.
- Business and Management Challenges
- Customer Service and Care
- Facilities Planning for Hospitality, Tourism and Events
- Tourism Impacts
- The Study of Food and Wine
- Visitor Attraction Management
After completing level 8, students can expect to cover the below modules in level 9. Completing these modules will earn students the bachelor in arts degree from the Edinburgh Napier University, UK. However, it would be without an honours degree. The modules covered in level 9 are:
- International Tourism Policy and Planning
- Hospitality Business Development
- Hospitality Supervision and Training Skills
- Service Management
- Sports Event Tourism
- Transport for Tourism
Students who wish to complete the degree with honours will need to take 5 additional modules which are mentioned below.
- Business Tourism
- Contemporary Issues and Directions for Hospitality, Tourism and Events
- International Festival and Event Environments
- Leadership and Innovation for Tourism, Hospitality and Events
Career opportunities & more
This course would add wings to the career of students willing to have an amazing career in the hospitality industry. There are multiple types of Bachelor degree in hospitality like BA, BSc, BBA etc but the content is pretty much the same. The degree depends on the awarding body which in this case is the reputed Edinburgh Napier University. This degree in hospitality and tourism management from Singapore with the degree-awarding body from the United Kingdom gives students a dual advantage. One can explore a career in various sectors of the hospitality industry like Hotels, Restaurants, Tour Operators, Travel startups, Hospitality startups, Hospitality consulting firms, Hospitality Management firms, Food services and more. PSB Academy Singapore has an amazing employer network and a well-knit alumni network. The exposure and learning will stay with the students for life while making them a part of a great professional network and community. This course has 3 intakes every year. Get in touch now with the PSB Academy to know more about this course.