Website Culinary Arts Academy
Fees: CHF 152,000 (Tuition, Boarding, Lodging included for 3 years)
Course Duration – 3 Years (Including two 4-6 months paid internship)
This course in Culinary management is one of the most industry-specific and prestigious degree courses in the world.
Studying culinary management in Switzerland on such a scenic campus under the supervision of industry experts in itself is a delight. Mentioned below are the key highlights of this course:
- The course is delivered at the Le Bouveret Campus in Switzerland.
- Culinary Arts Academy is a part of the prestigious Swiss Education Group.
- 3 Course modules are delivered in collaboration with the prestigious Ritz Paris.
- Two paid internships of 4-6 months are arranged by the Culinary Arts Academy to help candidates get real-world experience.
- This Culinary Course has a Dual Degree Advantage.
- Bachelor of International Business in Culinary Arts is awarded by Cesar Ritz Colleges Switzerland.
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Culinary Arts is awarded by the University of Derby, U.K.
- The Course includes over 1,100 kitchen hours over a period of 3 years.
- Candidates also receive a Swiss Certificate and Swiss Diploma (exit options) at the end of year 1 and year 2.
And the list goes on as there are many more positives to take away. The Culinary Arts Academy is gaining in reputation year on year to propel itself towards the league of top culinary institutes in the world. Let’s have a look at some more facts and information about the course.
BA in Culinary Arts by Culinary Arts Academy in Switzerland is divided into 7 terms of 11 weeks and 2 paid internships of 4-6 months each.
If you are wondering about the expected earnings during the internship; according to the statement from the institute; the minimum gross monthly salary in Switzerland is CHF 2,212.
Year 1 has 3 terms of 11 weeks followed by the first internship.
Year 2 has 2 terms which are again followed by the second internship.
Here’s what the structure looks like in the first 2 years. Have a look!
Key subject areas covered in year 1 and year 2 are:
- Fundamentals of Cooking
- Food Safety
- Kitchen Management
- Business Communication
- Kitchen Management
- Bakery and Pastry Cuisines in the World
- Fine Dine Kitchen
- Wine and Beverage
- Advanced Cooking
- Food & Beverage Management
- Additional Language (French / German)
Both the years have integrated internships of 4-6 months each.
Year 3 is all about Taking the lead in the Culinary industry and being industry ready.
There are 2 highly engrossing terms to complete the course to achieve the highly reputed dual degree in Culinary Arts.
Key Areas covered in year 3 are
- Culinary Concept Planning
- Food Styling
- Food Philosophy
- Food Entrepreneurship
- Gastronomy and Food Trends
- Culinary Events
and more courses for specialisation.
Please visit the course page to learn about the courses and more.
There are 4 intakes every year and please get in touch with an academic advisor from Culinary Arts Academy to know more by using the contact us button at the end of this page.
About Culinary Arts Academy
Here’s more about the Culinary Arts Academy. Culinary Arts Academy Switzerland offers a unique experience.
Graduates of this Culinary course will not only master the art of cooking but will also acquire the tools and know-how to make their dream of becoming an entrepreneur in the world of culinary arts come true.
The Culinary School’s Le Bouveret Campus is a delight for food service professionals and students.
With state-of-the-art kitchens and multiple professional partnerships with industry pioneers, the 5-star educational experience starts here for students!